Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Nose Delight Wizard Lavender




Pack of 20 picked up cheap from the internet - I can't remember where, and I don't care, as I'm not going to buy them again. They are imported from Thailand by Ancient Wisdom. I've not yet found an Ancient Wisdom incense that I like. They all tend to smell the same - quite nice on the stick, but when burned, it's like the smell of burning herbs. This one is exactly the same.

The sticks are charcoal based on an undyed stick. The charcoal dust comes off on your fingers. The stick aroma is soapy, and smells like cheap stick deodorant. The aroma when burned is very faint - I have tried burning three at a time, and it makes no real difference - the aroma is so faint, you forget that incense is being burned. If you hold the smoke under your nose you can just make out the burning herbs.

Waste of time and money. Companies like Ancient Wisdom just choke the market with their crap. If I know it's Ancient market I'll avoid - but they are often sold under different names, such as this one: Nose Delight.

Date: June 2013   Score: 19
***

Best of Lavender

Ancient Wisdom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: