Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 27 April 2014

Darshan International




Darshan International of Bangalore was founded in 1987 by T. Srinivas, then carried on by his sons in 2000. They deal in perfume dipped sticks, cones and dhoops.

Some Darshan TV ads: Black Stone,  Black Stone 2, Black Stone 3,  Black Stone,  Bharath,  Hari,

Reviews


Darshan Kanishka
Score: 33


Darshan Sandal Incense Cones
Score 24


Darshan Patchouli cones
Score: 23


Darshan Arruda
Score 23

Top scents: Darshan Kanishka (33)

Scents reviewed: 4
Highest score: 33
Lowest score: 23
Average: 25

***

The Best Incense Makers


1 comment:

  1. Steve,

    My suggestion is to try Darhan's Clove sticks. For me, it is a compelling scent that draws me into its allure. It makes me take notice of its fragrance. Not only is it one of the best daily burners that I like, it climbing into a higher category the more I burn it. I don't have anything like this in my stock and encourage you to find some. Extremely good value.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: