Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 23 February 2017

Bloome Incense Sweet Cherry




Of the budget incense packs I'm reviewing I'm liking Bloome the most - they are the best value (80 sticks plus wooden holder for 99p), and the Strawberry and Sandalwood scents are ones I'm quite happy with, especially at the price. This cherry I'm not so keen on.  The aroma is not really cherry - there's some pleasant aromas on the stick - chemical generated, and not fruity, but sort of floral, medicinal, mineral - no scent I can quite pin down, but there's wood polish, and - yes, I guess I am getting a suggestion of Morello cherry. Unfortunately when burned, the aroma is just the laurel tree sandalwood base.


Date:  Feb 2017   Score: 13
***


Fruit Fragrances
That'll Make You Drool


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: