Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 22 February 2017

The Candle Company Lavender 60 Sticks & Holder




Bought, probably for less than £2, in some shop somewhere which I can't remember. When I see incense for sale in a hardware shop or gift shop or pound shop, I'll buy it to support the idea of selling incense in all shops. And, also, because I'm a bit of a collector, and I like to try all the incense that I see!

This is not a quality incense. There's no awareness of the lavender scent, it's more about the base burning material, so it's quite woody, and a little sharp. It doesn't really serve as a good introduction to those who are not used to incense. I can't imagine anyone who buys this, buying incense for the first time, will return to get more.  But, each to their own, perhaps they will. I got into trouble last week for posting a picture of an Ikea wingback chair on Facebook and saying how cheap and nasty it looked, only for one of my nieces to post a picture of the same chair in her home, saying that tastes differ. So. Yes. Some people may well like this, and buy it again. I won't.

Ah, but having said that - I have bought it before - as part of The Candle Company Floral Scented Incense Sticks variety pack!  Hah!


Date: Feb 2017   Score: 12
***



Best of Lavender

1 comment:

Please leave a comment: