Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 29 March 2017

SAC (Sandesh) Patchouli (cones)




I still like this. Warm, gently woody with a reminiscence of patchouli. As it burns some of the base sawdust makes itself felt, but its otherwise quite a solid and attractive scent.

Date: April 2018   Score:  34





I am a sucker for patchouli, and this everyday perfume-dipped cone has not let me down. OK, it's not a heavenly example, and it starts off a little sharp and medicinal, but it settles down into a warm, herby/musky aroma - this is good stuff. This will inform and warm up any room, and create a pleasant smelling and mildly sensual atmosphere in the house. I like this, and will be buying more of the same. Yes, Good Stuff.

Date: March 2017    Score: 33


***

Incense cones

SAC (Sandesh)

Patchouli
Score: 25

3 comments:

  1. I like this brand, they have a patchouli/mandarine incense stick that I like. Did you ever tried the Mysore Sunghandhi Laxmi Patchouli incense? I looove patchouli so I always try new one, but this one in my opinion is the best I have tried so far. The only thing is that the smell doesn't really stay with MSDF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make incense for Aagee - if its perfume-dipped then it may be this one:

    http://incenseinthewind.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/aargee-patchouli.html

    Which I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm does it have a very thick smoke? your description fit perfectly with the one I'm talking about, the smell will stay on everything the sticks come in contact with but when you burn it, it doesn't really stay after. . Here the picture (sorry I didn't find any bigger) >http://www.msdf.com/flaps/flap05.jpg

    it's similar to the "five roses" and "gateway to india" from MSDF. Thank you so much! it's a good alternative for me bc I live in france and MSDF products are hard to find.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: