Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 25 June 2017

Bhakta incense




The Gopala Bhakta Sakti company of Indonesia were founded in 1995 by Wayan Sudiara. They employ ten people, and are capable of making 1,000 units a month, which doesn't sound much, but it's not clear what they mean by a unit. They have a Facebook page, but it appears not to be have been used for several years.


Bhakta Coconut
Score: 15

Bhakta Lavender
Score: 10

I've not been impressed with the two fragrances I have tried, but they were old, and perhaps not at their best. I have found a UK outlet selling them, but it's a minimum charge of £2.60 per fragrance (six packets), plus £12 delivery on top of that, so I'll be giving that a pass, and waiting until I find a cheaper source.

***

The Best Incense Makers

Incense Around the World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: