Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 6 May 2018

Nag Champa Gold aroma challenge




I have three Nag Champa Gold packs. In the picture, the bottom one is my original Gold as sent to me for sampling by Paul.


Happy Hari's Nag Champa Gold

The middle pack is one I bought in a shop in Southampton, and is not marked Happy Hari.  It is distributed by The Indian Connection.


The Indian Connection
Nag Champa Gold

The top pack is a Happy Hari Gold, and was sent to me by Corey Topel of Absolute Bliss Incense in America.

The top pack is very similar to the Happy Hari pack I have been using, though there are some small differences. My pack smells more of honey. and white chocolate. The other pack smells damper. I think the differences are simply down to batch, age and storage conditions. My original pack is clearer older. It is dryer, and smells more rounded and mature. The other pack is sort of more earthy and raw.

More later.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: