Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Moksh Swarna RajaniGandha (Tuberose)




This has an intense floral scent. Floral is not my favourite type of scent, I tend to prefer woody, or musky, or even fruity. And when I do like floral, it tends to be the gentle, delicate, almost fragile sort. This is quite blunt.  The name rajanigandha is Hindi for tuberose, a highly fragrant night flower that has been used as a floral note in perfumes since at least the 17th century. It was used by Marie Antoinette, who imported the tuberose plant from Mexico.  It is known as an overpowering scent, so it is appropriate that this incense captures that feeling of being overwhelmed by heady flowers. The scent is unfamiliar to me, but does remind me of roses and champa - it's like a blend of the two, though leaning more in the direction of rose. 




I quite like this. It was on sale in my eBay shop (but the shop is currently closed - I may reopen it at some point).


Date: Dec  2018     Score: 33

***

Moksh Agarbatti


Available in my eBay shop:
  IncenseInTheWind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: