Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Friday 5 April 2019

Pal-Ji Vanilla





I'm ordering some charcoal discs and resin from JustAromatherapy, and note they have an offer on Pal-Ji incense - twelve different packs plus a wooden holder for £6.15.  I'm a sucker for such deals, even though in my experience, such incense is rarely any good. I had a Pal-Ji incense back in 2013 (also from Just Aromatherapy), which didn't impress me, but - o heck - why not?

Well, this is not a good incense. There is no vanilla scent at all. The aroma is just the core material of coconut charcoal.  Pretty much a waste of money.  I need to seriously stop falling for such deals..... :-)


Date: April 2019    Score: 17


Vanilla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: