Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 2 May 2019

Pal-Ji Rose





This sucks. There's no rose scent on this at all. Pretty grotty is what it is. There are occasionally bad incense sticks like this, and they give incense a bad name. How they make them this bad is beyond me.  I bought a job lot of these cheap. I'll just do a group review of the rest, as they are not worth doing one by one. If you see these Pal-Ji going cheap, ignore the offer. These are a total waste of money.


Date: May 2019   Score: 05


I'm clearing out my backlog and finishing off the rest of these cheap Pal-Ji incense sticks, and I note that I gave this stick a 5. I thought that was harsh, so have come back to look at it again. Well, there's a very faint floral aroma on the stick. But, very very faint. It's almost neutral. When burning there's simply a generic smell of wood. It's not a great scent, but it's more neutral than offensive. Moved up a notch. 


Date: Nov 2021    Score: 15 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: