Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Forest Fragrance White Forest Premium Incense

 


Machine extruded brown stick. Candy sweet. An aroma which is familiar but is escaping me - benzoin? Pine. Floor polish. Minerals. Parma violets Modest aroma when burned. This is a very nice incense with a modern scent. It reminds me of some of the foil wrapped incenses. It is a machine extruded incense which gives the visual appearance of a masala, but without the powder. There's no weight to it. It is very dry. And the aroma on the stick is more of a perfume in alcohol than an essential oil. Also, it is more complex and intriguing than an essential oil. I like this. This is a good everyday perfumed incense with a modern twist, yet grounded in tradition. Bright and cheerful with a solid woody base. I'd be happy to explore more products by Forest Fragrance. 

This was a sample for review. Forest Fragrance are a new company based in Bangalore who sell a range of incenses, both perfumed and masala. There isn't a lot of information on their website, and I can't find any Forest Fragrance for sale in the UK.  I shall see if I can find out more about them. 


Date: Sept 2021    Score: 34 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: