Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Friday 27 May 2022

Stamford Guardian Angel Incense Sticks

 

I like Aargee imports, including the highly commercial perfumed incense of their Stamford brand.  Aargee are not an incense producer, they are a distributor commissioning own label incense from Indian producers, but they are generally good quality, reasonably priced, and attractive.

This is an everyday perfumed incense in Stamford's "Pink Angel" range - I've sampled a few over the years and find them quite likeable in the stick version, slightly less so in the cone version. I've had the Guardian Angel in the cone, and wasn't impressed; but here on the stick it smells fresh and pleasant. Quite uplifting in a sweet, girly, sherbety way. The scent is supposed to be patchouli, and maybe there is some sense of that, though much softer and lighter - whatever, it's a nice scent.  Yeah, I'm quite happy to burn these as an everyday room freshener, or just as a little pick me up or mood lifter. Nice one. 

This pack was given me by my friend who has cancer. She gave up burning incense when she was diagnosed - she is using marihuana suppositories to manage the pain,  which does give her some relief. 


Date: May 2022    Score: 25  

Other ratings of incense by Aargee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: