Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Bhagvati Ppure Nagchampa Patchouli



Has a rich woody scent with a sharp freshness of cedar and pine underpinned with a beeswax warmth. The sticks are powdery and slightly damp.  This is a very decent incense, though it doesn't quite lift me. There isn't much going on with the scent itself and it has the prickle of halmaddi and one stick is enough to start giving me a bit of a headache  so I do hesitate to burn this stuff for close review. It works for me as an incense to burn in a room when I'm not there to give the room a pleasant fragrance to return to. It doesn't have the sweetness or muskiness or earthiness or headiness of patchouli - this is most definitely about the pine and cedar.

Date: May 2017   Score: 30
***

Bhagvati Products (Ppure)

Patchouli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: