Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 17 June 2018

Tulasi Egyptian Musk




I got this out as part of my Tulasi Re-review Weekend, but then found that it's one of those that I never reviewed back in 2017 when I was going through the set of Tulasi I got in a cheap deal from The Scenter.  It's actually quite nice. Soft, and with a mild woodiness in a touch of sweetness. It's not quite musk, but does have a dark sensuality that appeals.  I burned the Tulasi Musk at the same time to compare notes. The Musk started off a bit harsh, but then settled down. It never got to the mild sensual sweetness of the Egyptian Musk, and was a bit cold and sharp in places - but that may be due to it being an opened perfume-dipped packet. I have noted that some charcoal based perfume-dipped incense does tend to evaporate over time, so either they have to be burned soon after opening, or extra care taken with storage.

Date: June 2018   Score:  24

***

More Tulasi reviews

Musk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: