Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 13 September 2018

Goloka Aromatherapy Nutmeg





This is part of Goloka's Aromatherapy series. Aromatherapy is one of the uses of incense, and research indicates that certain aromas have a positive impact on some mental health issues. This incense utilises the aroma of nutmeg which can treat stress and pain. There is more information about the medical uses of nutmeg on the Mercola website.

This has a pleasant aroma - would woody with a mild spice. It kind of reminds me of camp fires and old hippy gatherings and festivals in the Seventies. in particular, the aroma places me at the Windsor Free Festival in 1973. There is something about the scent that puts me right back in that place.

I like it. I've burned several of these sticks over the past few weeks (I've been too busy to actually sit down and write a review until now), and I do find it relaxing. It's cleansing, relaxing, and with a pleasant aroma. Nothing mind blowing or heavenly - but decent stuff.


Date: Sept 2018     Score: 30
***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: