Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 26 October 2022

Tulasi Agarwood Exotic Incense Sticks

 


A typical square box perfumed-charcoal incense containing 8 sticks by Tulasi. I've just noticed that the recent incense reviews I have done have been for Indian incense version of Persian incense, which is based on agarwood, also called oud/oudh and bakhoor.  

The scent on the stick is a little crude and chemical, but on the burn it has a pleasant mildly sweet perfume which is reminiscent of oud or agarwood. Modestly acceptable middle to top end everyday perfumed incense.  


Date: Oct 2022   Score: 27  

***

More Tulasi reviews


The best agarwood incense


3 comments:

  1. Hey Steve. I think you've uploaded the wrong picture for this one.
    Thanks for the review though.
    If I can find this where I live, I'll be sure to try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bugger, I have. And earlier today I deleted the correct photo from my phone camera! I'll see if I can undelete it.

      Delete

Please leave a comment: