Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 9 October 2019

Pal-Ji Honey Suckle




There's no  actual honeysuckle aroma in this bargain bin incense, but it does have a decent enough cleansing woody scent that is very useful for covering up cat odours (we have three kittens who are not yet allowed outside) as well as simply freshening up the house. Not offensive - quite an acceptable scent, but fairly basic and more utilitarian than transcendental.


Date: Oct 2019    Score: 23


I've reviewed this previously - see Pal-Ji Honey Suckle May 2013 (score 22)

***




4 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find By marijuana edibleBuy Weed online UK at Cannabis Dispensary Shop UK. Buy wide range of cannabis oil, medical marijuana, cbd paste and ointment, herbal incense at our shop.

    Visit Now:- https://cannabishop.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any readers who wish to visit the online cannabis shop are free to do so. The site is not endorsed by me, indeed, is not linked by me but by blogger Ronny Alfred who claims the site as his. I have no idea if you will get any cannabis if you order it, nor how legal the operation is. But there it is. Take your own risk. If anyone does have experience of this shop, negative or positive, please let me know.

      Delete
  2. Hi Steve. I too have become enthralled by Incense and related items. So much, that my son encouraged me to start an Ecommerce business. I'm always on the lookout for quality sticks and cones. Let me know if you have any ideas on where to purchase them. Keep posting bud. If you are interested in linking back to me let me know. I'd be happy to reciprocate.

    Thanks,
    Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thomas. I'm cool about people linking here, so if you want to do that please do. Your name links to Celestial Incense, is that the eCommerce site you are talking about?

      Not much there as yet that I can see. The only incense I can find is backflow cones, which I've not had a good experience with: Back flow cones review Is there a problem with the site? Should there be more products on view?

      And I couldn't see any contact details, but I assume you are based in America.

      Delete

Please leave a comment: