Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Underworld Apothecary Djinn Incense

 


I love this! I bought this from Misha of Underworld Apothecary over three years ago after her Facebook incense page was tagged on my Facebook incense page. She sent me this and some Bon Po Astral Incense as a sample. As is often the case - I either order or get sent stuff as samples, and then more stuff arrives and I get distracted, so it can take ages; sometimes - as in this case - years before I get around to burning it. I dug this up today after having to clear out stuff under my desk for a visit from an internet engineer. But the wait was worthwhile because this is cool stuff. It's a handmade incense consisting of a selection of loose dried ingredients which need to be burned on charcoal or a burner. I don't know the ingredients - they may have been mentioned at the time, but that's a long time ago! There's resin - amber I think, and various dried herbs and spices. It's a wonderful combination. I bought this incense at a time when I was exploring craft made granular incenses. I was (and still am) fascinated that there are so many different ways of burning incense, and particularly interested in this area of burning incense as part of witchcraft and links with the past. Of the craft made granular incenses I have tried this Djinn is by far the best. Proper job incense. As it was three years ago, and these incenses are craft made, I suspect the Djinn will no longer be available, but the craftwomanship that went into blending the incense will still be there, so it would be well worth checking out Misha's Facebook page to see what she's currently blending.

Date: Dec 2020   Score:  38 


***

Spiritual/Ritual Incense


1 comment:

  1. if you are looking for incense stores near me visit this link and gets the incense burner in USA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: