Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Friday 18 August 2023

Padmini Yellow Rose

 



An everyday perfumed incense. Smells of concrete dust and rain on hot pavements and cold pressed rose petals. Generic perfumed incense smell when burned, leaning in the direction of roses, but not emphatically. Kind of cold and dusty with hints of frozen prawns. Ho hum.  Not offensive, but my main thought is "what's the point?", so this is going straight out to the outhouse to keep the cats company.  


Date: Aug 2023   Score: 21 
***





4 comments:

  1. I think I got the different version of yellow rose because the Padmini yellow rose incense I reviewed was machine made and I did not get the concrete dust kind of fragrance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not getting your link to work for me. It says "void".

      Delete
    2. I don’t know why that happened. I’ll just send the link https://ratnagandh.wordpress.com/2024/02/07/padmini-yellow-rose/

      Delete
    3. It's OK, I've already linked to it in my blog post.

      Delete

Please leave a comment: