Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 9 March 2023

Aravinda's Rose

  


Having a rummage for some Bhagwan incense, and I find this pack in the same box. Clearly it doesn't belong there - I had rated it low as a borderline acceptable everyday perfumed incense; it should be out with the cats in the outhouse. Before banishing it there, I thought I'd give it another go. Sometimes it can be a bad day, or a bad stick or something.  But, no, I wasn't wrong - this is poor quality stuff. Indeed, I am going to move it out of borderline into the Toilet Cleaner category.  


Date:  March 2024   Score: 17 



First review

A modest machine made perfumed-charcoal joss-stick. It's professional and well made. The scent is pleasant without being delightful. The stick is a bit smoky so that intrudes on the scent which is a mild, faint rose perfume, the sort you get from Turkish delight. It does not have the heady beauty of real roses. 

Low-end everyday perfumed incense. Borderline acceptable. 


Date: March 2023    Score: 20 

***

Aravinda Parimala Works


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: