Incense In The Wind

Burner Burner - Carhartt jacket incense burner

Wednesday 28 August 2024

Amritha Jasmine



This is kinda similar to Amritha Green - the paste is coloured green (slightly lighter green than the Green), and the scent has some acidic cucumber, and a general background floral wash - same as the Green, though this has a more distinct jasmine quality, and less of the Damask rose. 

I'm not enthusiastic regarding jasmine incense. My reviews show an average score of 27 over 36 different brands - which indicates top end of everyday incense (nothing special). And when placed against other scents in my list of Best Scents, it comes near the bottom. There are only three or four scents I am am even less fond of.  Those jasmine scents which I rate highly, such as Shroff Incense Mogra and Goloka Nature's Parijatha, tend to be exceptional or not quite focus on the jasmine, or have a more natural feel than the run of the mill synthetic jasmine. 

This falls in the run of the mill synthetic jasmine group, though there is a pleasant floral warmth in the background, and interesting cucumber nips. I am OK with this, though it's nothing special. I'm OK burning this casually as a room freshener.  


Date: Aug 2024   Score: 26 
***

Best jasmine incense




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: