Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Tuesday 10 July 2018

Hari Om Divine Incense Champa




Hari Om's Divine Incense range is close in style to Moksh incense in terms of box design and the intensity of the floral scents. There's not a lot between them, and if you like Moksh you're likely to like Hari Om's Divine range, and visa versa. Sometimes I find Moksh to be more pleasant, but only just. This is typical - a machine-made perfume-dripped charcoal stick with a chemical based scent. It's a little heavy, and there's some crude off-notes and a bit of heat that I'm not enjoying. I'm not sure if the Divine range are intended to be a better quality than the 12/- range, but if so I'm not getting it, as they are quite similar, though I think I tend to prefer the 12/- range as being cleaner and sweeter.  This is pretty borderline as an acceptable Everyday Incense, but the flaws just tip it into being a Toilet Cleaner - useful just to burn to cover up bad smells.

Date: July 2018   Score: 19
***

Hari Om Fragrance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: