Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 24 March 2019

HEM Cannabis Incense Cones





Hoorah! This is the last of the batch of HEM cones that I have been working through (very slowly!). I'm not sure how much I learned that I didn't already know, nor am I sure how much I enjoyed doing it, but at least I completed the task. This Cannabis is pleasant enough - it hovers around a musky patchouli area, with moments - as usual with HEM perfumed charcoal cones - of vagueness, emptiness, and the base charcoal material being the prominent aroma. Still, it's an OK everyday scent. Not offensive. Not quite likeable enough to keep in stock, but OK to refresh a room.


Date: March 2019   Score: 25
***


1 comment:

  1. We recently partnered up with a dispensary in Nevada, they are formulating specific cannabinoids into wax form, so they can be consumed via dab rigs!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment: