Incense In The Wind

Burner Burner - Carhartt jacket incense burner

Sunday 24 March 2019

HEM Frankincense Incense Cones





I'm currently burning some frankincense resin so dug this out to compare. It's actually quite nice. Doesn't have the honesty and roughness of the resin, but the blend of sandalwood and frankincense works on a moderate level. This is very acceptable perfumed incense. 


Date: Dec 2020   Score: 33  




I adore frankincense, so any incense which approximates that aroma I will love. This grabs me from the off because it has that delicious and profound sticky amber scent of frankincense, dreamy and sexual. OK, now and then it wafts off topic, and some of the charcoal comes through, so this isn't great frankincense, and doesn't compare to burning the resin directly, but as a cheap and easy substitute it's pretty damn good. I'd be happy to buy this again and have it as one of my main everyday incenses.


Date: March 2019   Score: 33
***




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: