Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 14 November 2021

A little scent comparison

  


We did a little scent comparison. I selected a few top quality masala incenses, and for several reasons threw in a perfumed incense, HEM Patchouli - I expand more on those reasons in the review on the HEM Patchouli page. As we progressed I added a couple more perfumed incenses, interested in responses and comparisons, my own as well as the others.  I'll list (and link to the reviews) those incenses we sampled, and then summarise the experience. 



Absolute Bliss Hare Krishna Durbar




Stamford Witches Curse 



Gokula Radha Madhav





Happy Hari  Meena Supreme



Hari Om Fluxo 



HEM Patchouli 



Koya's Heavenwood 



Zam Zam Black Love



The Mother's India Fragrances Rishi (M): 39



Koya's Nirvana Premium Incense Sticks
(M): 48



Temple Of Incense (TOI) Myrrh


EL Incenses & Fragrances (ELIF) Capture


Two months later, and I still haven't summarised this. Hmmm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: