Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 12 November 2023

Phool Luxury Incense Cones Jasmine

 


I've not really got on with the Phool incense I've tried so far., and I'm not really a fan of jasmine, yet I'm OK with these cones. Not that I think this is a great incense - too much smoke smell, and too many off notes like burning rubber, cow dung, mouldy rubbish, decaying plants, etc, but the jasmine does hold its head up, and keep a presence. 

The packaging is great. And I like good packaging.  And there are full ingredients on the side. And I love that sort of information. I wish more companies would do that. And I like the whole ethos of aiming for sustainability and positive recycling. But I do wish the scents from Phool were more heavenly. Richer, sweeter, cleaner. 

The cones contain powdered sweet acacia and Arabian jasmine, with jigat,  coconut shell, guar gum,  and jasmine water

Acceptable, but not something I'm going to rush to burn again. 


Date: Nov 2023   Score: 26
***
  
Phool Incense




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: