Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Monday 20 November 2023

Aira 60 Pack Lavender Incense Sticks & Holder

 


This is not good. I'll simply repeat what I just said about the Sandalwood sticks: 


As part of my general sort out of my incense, I've been going through all my remaining Sticks With Holder packs to decide if I should trash, outhouse, or keep. It seems I never reviewed this Aira Sandalwood Lavender pack. The Aira brand is sold by UK importers GemImports. There is little information on the pack as to who makes these sticks. I note it doesn't say they are made in India, which means they are likely made in Vietnam or China.  They are available from various outlets: EuroGiants at 1.40 Euros for a pack of 40; AstroImports  at £1.06 - again for 40 sticks. 

I have found, on the whole, that these sticks with holder packs offer good value for what are essentially casual everyday incense. But not all offer the same value. These sticks are an example of what is not good value. There is a mild barely noticeable scent. And the aroma is mostly of the core material - there is little awareness of the perfume content. The scent is not good. These are a waste of time. These will not be going into the outhouse - these are going into the trash. 


Date: Nov 2023   Score: 10 
***






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: