Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Thursday 7 March 2024

Vijayshree Golden Nag Patchouli cones

 


This really pops. I've really like the Vijayshree incense I've had so far, but last night I burned the
Golden Nag White Sage cones, and I wasn't impressed. It's possible that I'd got saturated with incense reviewing, because I did a lot yesterday. I'll try the White Sage again today, because I'm really enjoying this Patchouli. Of course, I tend to always like patchouli, so even a poorly made patchouli will spark a positive response in me because the scent just works for me. 

This isn't, to be honest, one of the most exciting or luscious patchoulis I've had, but it has enough of the patchouli scent to attract me. It's warm, sweet, and musky. It lacks earthiness and sexuality, and it lacks the green or herbal aspects which give balance to the musky sweetness, and there is some burn notes in here, but it's decent enough to be pleasing. 


Date: March 2024    Score: 32
***
Vijayshree Fragrance




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: