Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Sunday 3 March 2024

Rasbihari Lal Special Radha Kasturi

 


I've just burned some Radha Rasabihari sticks which used to be sold by Gokula, the UK distributor.  It seems most likely that the sticks were made by Rasbihari Lal & Sons of Vrindavan, whose sticks are sold by Padma Store. And then I remembered that I have a sample pack of all the Rasbihari Lal scents that Ashok sells at Padma Store. So I thought it would be interesting to explore a few of them, before returning to finish off the rest of my Gokula samples


Musky. Floral. Proper job masala. It is similar to the Radha Rasabihari - some chocolate, some halmaddi nips, some floral notes, heavy and heady like rose. Nice. This is fresher than my Radha Rasabihari sample so is brighter, though less deep and rounded.  I like this. 


Date: March 2024   Score:  35 
***

3 comments:

  1. Today is my birthday and I got so mani incenses and this sample. I burned this and I like them, but they are expensive in India.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The website gives prices in dollars, such as this Raas Leela for $5. That works out at $1 for 50gm, which is approx 100 rupees for 50gm. They are certainly pricing themselves at the luxury end of the market, even though the packaging is rather basic.

      Delete

Please leave a comment: