Incense In The Wind

Burner Burner - Carhartt jacket incense burner

Friday 24 May 2024

HEM Love

 



I thought this was clove incense when I first read the packet, then was wondering why it smelled of rose rather than spice. The rose scent on the stick is pleasantly heady, sweet, and floral. The scent on the burn is less defined, though as it diffuses through the room the rose scent starts to settle in a modest, warm, and floral manner. 

We're currently burning Balaji Rose in the outhouse, and I've been noticing how heady and rose like it is, especially after burning some wimpy Nikhil's Mogra. This Hem Love is light and pleasant, but is not as heady as the Balaji. Each to their own, but I do like my rose to be somewhat sweet, powdery, and heady. This is not. 


Date: May 2024   Score: 22
***





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: