Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Friday 13 October 2023

Tulasi Citronella Incense Cones

 


We use cones in the toilet, and stocks are running low, so I'll be reviewing some cones to keep up the supply! 

I don't know where this pack of Citronella cones came from, as my experience with Citronella (mosquito repellent)  has not been good, and I can't say that the notion of burning a mosquito repellent incense fills me with excitement. These are just budget everyday perfume-dipped cones, nothing interesting. The scent is burning damp plant mush and charcoal with a vague wave of the hand at lemon. Even just as a toilet freshener I think this is a poor job, and it'll be bottom of the barrel, used only when better cones have been used up. 


Date: Oct 2023  Score: 11
***

More Tulasi reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: