Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Monday 29 January 2024

HEM Cinnamon-Apple

 


Another old school incense from the blast from the past box. I'm not a fan of HEM, but I have found over the years that some of their synthetic scents work just fine as an everyday room freshener, and that probably why they are so successful. The sticks, of course, are bog standard - indeed, sometimes they are scruffy as hell, with little evidence of quality control. But the charcoal blanks are not important to the company - it's the scents that matter to them, and while many of them I don't find appealing (some I hate), there are a significant number where the scent is bright and clean and more than acceptable. This Cinnamon-Apple is a case in point. I fully expected to just light it up as I did the Tulasi yesterday, and right it off as a failure. But no - the scent is pleasant and on point. It does smell of apples and cinnamon. I think apple is a successful synthetic scent - we encounter it frequently in many everyday objects. 


Date: Jan 2024  Score:  28
***


Best cinnamon incense


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: