Incense In The Wind

Radiating Incense In The Wind - a painting by Hai Linh Le

Wednesday 14 February 2024

Nikhil's Nature's Blessings Champa

 


I have had a reasonably positive experience of Nikhil's incense, scented and natural, but this cheap Nature's Blessings range of everyday synthetic sticks has not impressed me at all. The packets are bright and attractive, and I was expecting the fragrances to be the same. I wasn't expecting much, to be fair, but I was expecting something a little better than what I have been experiencing so far. 

Pine disinfect and sherbet on the stick. Sweet rose. The scent on the burn is mostly cool charcoal. Some honey, some light florals, a little jasmine. Not great. 


Date: Feb 2024    Score: 13
***

Nikhil's Products of Bangalore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment: